Become A Friend
Friends of Poetry Ireland was established to support the work of Poetry Ireland. Funds generated by the scheme will be directed towards the four key areas of activities (Publications, Readings, Education and Resource Services) and to the development of new projects.
Friends of Poetry Ireland enjoy many benefits of membership while making a valuable contribution to the work of Poetry in Ireland.
Corporate Friends also benefit from membership where benefits are aimed at employee and client entertainment opportunities.
- Yearly subscription to the Poetry Ireland Review (four issues)
- Yearly subscription to the Poetry Ireland News (six issues)
- Invitation for two to the annual Friends of Poetry Ireland reception
- Free admission to all Poetry Ireland readings including ticketed events with Poetry Ireland membership card.
- Online listing at www.poetryireland.ie
You can avail of all these benefits yourself and also give the gift of Poetry Ireland membership to a friend.
Corporate Friends Benefits
- Corporate entertainment opportunities at Poetry Ireland sponsored readings
- Employee teambuilding opportunities through creative writing workshops
- Yearly subscription to Poetry Ireland Review
- Yearly subscription to Poetry Ireland Newsletter
- Invitation for four to the annual Poetry Ireland Friends reception
- Listing of your company name:
- in Poetry Ireland Review
- in Poetry Ireland News
- on the Poetry Ireland website
- at Poetry Ireland sponsored readings
Friends of Poetry Ireland
Joan and Joe McBreen
Noel and Anne Monahan
Mary Shine Thompson
To become a Friend of Poetry Ireland, contact email@example.com.
Alternatively, please download and print the membership form (PDF 4.8 KB), fill in your details and post to address provided.